These Payment Terms and Conditions are for Wagepay Pty Ltd, ABN 15 645 114 629, of 349 Coronation Drive, Milton Qld 4064, and its subsidiaries, and are applicable in the governing jurisdiction of Australia. By making a payment to us, you agree that you have read, understood, and acknowledge all the terms and conditions set out in this Payment Terms and Conditions document.
By using any of our available payment service providers, you agree that you will:
- be providing your information to a third-party service provider.
- be required to read and agree to the third-parties User Terms & Conditions and related documents before use.
- only use cards or accounts that are in your own name to make payments.
- be using these services at your own risk.
- need to contact us before making additional payments if you have an upcoming direct debit as any direct debit arrangements you have in place with us may not automatically update.
- not be on-charged service fees by the lender for the use of these services.
By using any of our available payment service providers, the following will apply to refunds.
- Refunds on credit accounts could be viewed as “redraws”, which there are legal restrictions on. As we are a lender and not a retail business, we will not generally make refunds available should you change your mind about making a payment or if you are not approved for a new loan.
- We will refund you where an account has been overpaid and has exceeded the legally chargeable amount.
- You may request a refund where the payment was made without consent, knowing this may require investigation by us before a refund is approved and processed.
- Refunds will be excepted where a payment was made in error.
- Refunds may only occur once payments on the account have cleared to us, which in some cases can take up to 3 business days.
- We may grant refunds in other circumstances at our discretion.
By using any of the available payment service providers, and using the save card option, I acknowledge and accept the following terms and
- I understand my card details will be saved with a PCI-compliant third-party service provider.
- I understand my card details will be available as a payment method for my account and I am providing authorisation for it to be debited on an
- I understand my card details can be used to pay due amounts on my account, including overdue payments.